- Co-payment cover for radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy treatment limited to R15 000 per admission per insured.No overall annual limit
- Co-payment cover for in-hospital and out-of-hospital MRI, CT and PET scans
Entry age is 65 – 80 years next birthday
- A 3-month general waiting period applies to all benefits, with exception of benefits providing cover up to 500% should the commencement of the policy be in line with the commencement date of the medical scheme.
- A 9-month waiting period on pregnancy/childbirth.
- A 12-month waiting period on: hysterectomy (except where malignancy can be proven), hysteroscopies and endometrial ablations; joint replacements and spinal surgery or treatment (except in the event of an accident); tonsillectomy, grommets, adenoids, wisdom teeth and treatment or surgery for a hernia (except as a result of emergency surgery).
- No benefits shall be payable for an insured event for which the Insured person received treatment or advice 12 (twelve) months prior to becoming an insured person. This exclusion only applies to the first 12 (twelve) months of an Insured person’s cover.
Please note that the product displayed above is not a medical scheme and the cover is not equivalent to that of a medical scheme. Medical scheme cover is a prerequisite for this cover. These products are complementary to a medical aid scheme and are not a substitute for medical scheme membership.
Disclaimer: This is a summary for information purposes only and does not supersede the policy terms and conditions. In the event of any discrepancy, the policy, terms and conditions will prevail. Underwritten by Lombard Insurance Company Limited.