An international travel cover through TIC and MSO is offered as a value-added benefit to all Turnberry policyholders on request. The cover ensures end-to-end emergency assistance by air, land or sea. Notification of travel must be given to Turnberry on 0861 000 509 at least 48 hours prior to departure, during the hours 08h00 to 16h00 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). You will then be issued a travel certificate.
Travel-Care Insurance Cover Benefits And Conditions
- 90 days cover per trip.
- No limit on the number of times a person travels per annum.
- R5 000 000 medical expenses cover.
- No excess for in-hospital cost.
- Evacuation and repatriation anywhere in the world.
- Medical assistance and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No pre-existing conditions covered.
- Excess of R350 per claim for persons 0 – 69 years of age and R1 000 excess for persons over the age of 70years for all out-of-hospital treatment.
Travel-Care Top-up Cover Age Limit
Top-up cover available to policyholders under the age of 69 years.
Click to download the Travel Assist Brochure
Click to download the Travel Assist Application Form
Disclaimer: This document is a summary for information purposes only and does not supersede the policy terms and conditions. In the event of any discrepancy, the policy, terms and conditions will prevail. Underwritten by Santam Limited.